SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR JEWELLERY
A dazzling imitation jewelry can complement your entire look and those pieces we buy are close to our heart and should have a good longevity for us to adorn them for a really long time. There are some basic care instructions we would follow to achieve the same.
1. Do not wear on too much sweat.
2. Wipe away sweat after use with a proper cotton cloth.
3. Do not apply cosmetics or perfume/hair spray on the Jewelry.
4. Store in a dry place. Preferably in an air tight plastic box. Do NOT use VELVET BOXES or CLOTHES to store artificial jewelry.
5. Separation is necessary. Do not mix too many jewelry on the same box without air tight covers.
6. Clean your jewelry after using it.
7. Don’t cook and bath or swim wearing artificial jewelry.
8. Please avoid Artificial jewelry contacting with sprays, perfumes, and make related materials.